Apartments in Yamba for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2019
Other property types in Yamba
Pacific Hotel Yamba
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
Yamba Motor Inn
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Yamba
There are 18 lodging choices in Yamba, including a selection of apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Yamba?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30°C and nighttime temperatures average 16°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What to Do in Yamba
Pippi Beach and Iluka Rotary International Park are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. While in town, Iluka Boat Harbour and Iluka Golf Club are other places worth a visit.Yamba also is known for:
- Water parks
How to Get to Yamba and Around the Area
Fly into Grafton, NSW (GFN), which is located 30 mi (48.3 km) away. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.