Apartments in Valdaora for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Valdaora
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Valdaora
Alpin Panorama Hotel Hubertus
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2019
Mirabell Dolomiten Wellness Residenz
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Valdaora
There are 17 accommodation choices in Valdaora, including a selection of apartments. Visit popular attractions in the region like Kronplatz 2000 Gondola and Brunico Castles.
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Valdaora?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 3°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 15°C is the daytime average and -3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 17°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 31 inches in a year
Things to Do in Valdaora
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Gustav Mahler Zoo, or get out into nature at a spot like Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Kronplatz 2000 Gondola and Brunico Castles.Valdaora is known also for its:
How to Get to Valdaora and Around the Area
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Valdaora-Anterselva/Olang-Antholz Station. Valdaora may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.