Find Hotels in Southern Vietnam
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Where to stay in Southern Vietnam
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
The fantastic nightlife and popular shops are just a few highlights of District 1. Make a stop by Ben Thanh Market or Saigon Square while you're exploring the area.
Tan Binh is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Saigon Superbowl and Hoang Van Thu Park while in the area.
Binh Thanh is noteworthy for its river views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Vinhomes Central Park and Van Thanh Tourist Park.
District 10 is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Quoc Tu Pagoda and Ho Thi Ky Flower Market.
Bui Thi Xuan
4.5/5Wonderful!(112 area reviews)
A very popular commercial hub in Ho Chi Minh City, this spot has a lively mix of technology stores, fancy bars and restaurants and luxurious hotels.
Southern Vietnam Hotel Guide
Search for hotels in Southern Vietnam on Expedia. You can easily find your hotels in Southern Vietnam using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Southern Vietnam
- Use the map to find hotels in the Southern Vietnam neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Southern Vietnam, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Southern Vietnam
- Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Southern Vietnam - while they last
More trip options
- Southern Vietnam Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southern Vietnam Airports
- Hotels in Southern Vietnam Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Southern Vietnam Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Southern Vietnam
- More Hotel Options in Southern Vietnam
- Southern Vietnam Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Vietnam
- Other Hotels near Southern Vietnam, Vietnam
- Hotels in Popular Destinations