Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Where to stay in South Okinawa
Naha City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(302 area reviews)
The parks and historic sites are just a few things visitors like about Naha City Centre. Kokusai Dori and Tomari Port are worthwhile spots to check out, and you can hop on the metro at Miebashi Station or Kenchomae Station to get around the larger area.
Travelers like the museums in Omoromachi, and Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum is a top attraction you might want to visit.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Makishi is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Kokusai Dori and Makishi Public Market.
South Okinawa Hotel Guide
Search for hotels in South Okinawa on Expedia. You can easily find your hotels in South Okinawa using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in South Okinawa
- Use the map to find hotels in the South Okinawa neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of South Okinawa, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in South Okinawa
- Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in South Okinawa - while they last
More trip options
- South Okinawa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Okinawa Airports
- Hotels in South Okinawa Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular South Okinawa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in South Okinawa
- More Hotel Options in South Okinawa
- South Okinawa Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Okinawa
- Other Hotels near South Okinawa, Okinawa
- Hotels in Popular Destinations