Apartments in Sera for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sera
Toyoko Inn Higashi-hiroshima Saijo Ekimae
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Hiroshima Airport Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Sera-cho
There might not be many choices within the heart of Sera-cho, but Expedia can help you find accommodation in the area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Sera-cho
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average 0°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 15°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 38 inches in a year
Must See in Sera-cho
Sera Yume Park and Kouzan Lavendar Hills are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. Other places in town to visit include Kamu no Sato Rokutan and Setonaikai National Park.
How to Get to Sera-cho and Around the Area
Fly into Hiroshima (HIJ), which is located 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.