Porto Vacation Packages
Where to stay in Porto
Centro / Baixa
Centro / Baixa is highly notable for its stunning river views, and you might want to visit top sights like Porto Cathedral and Dom Luis I Bridge. See more of Porto by jumping on the metro at Trindade Station or Aliados Station.
União de Freguesias do Centro
União de Freguesias do Centro is highly notable for its stunning river views, and you might want to visit top sights like Porto Cathedral and Casa da Musica. See more of Porto by jumping on the metro at Lapa Station or Trindade Station.
Noted for its cafés and river views, there's plenty to explore in Bonfim. Top attractions like Military Museum of Porto and Garden of St. Lazarus are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Campo 24 Agosto Station or Heroísmo Station to see more of the city.
While you're strolling through Lapa, you may want to check out the bars and museums. If you want to see more of the area, hop on the metro at Lapa Station or Carolina Michaelis Station.
Visitors to Sao Nicolau love its stunning river views, and you can check out Ribeira Square and Dom Luis I Bridge. If you want to see more in the area, you can get around town on the metro at Infante Stop.
Top Hotels in Porto
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Top things to do in Porto
Porto Beach Vacation
There's nothing more relaxing than a Porto vacation. Whether you're treating yourself to refreshing margaritas at a local bar or reading your favorite novel by the ocean's edge, your trip to Porto is the time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many visitors choose to stay close to Matosinhos Beach, situated just 5 miles (8 km) from the town center. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Porto packages around Leca da Palmeira Beach and Vila do Conde Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Porto
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and relaxing walks along the shoreline at twilight. Cast your eye over our Porto beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments, like Porto Gaia City and Beach by MP and Solazul Apartment, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Porto deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to zero in on the important task of kicking back and chilling out.
- Eager to know what Porto has to offer? It's hard to beat insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, strike up a conversation with a few of the 249,600 people who live here. Check out our Porto things to do page, too.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Porto vacation deals. With terrific attractions such as Sandeman Cellars to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.