Apartments in Phong Triều for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Phong Triều
The Ann Hanoi
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2020
OYO 317 Kim Cuong Hotel 2
A25 Sahul Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Phong Trieu
There are plenty of places to stay in Hanoi, with 1085 accommodation choices including 118 apartments.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
When is the Best Time to Visit Phong Trieu?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 26°C and nighttime temperatures average 13°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 19°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and night-time averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Rainfall averages 55 inches in a year
Things to Do in Phong Trieu
Visit the sights such as Thiên Trù Temple while you're exploring the area.
How to Get to Phong Trieu and Around the Area
Fly into Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), which is located 33.4 mi (53.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.