Apartments in Patching for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Patching
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Patching
The Old Dairy
Walnut Tree Cottage
Walnut Tree Cottage - Patching, West Sussex
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Patching
There are plenty of places to stay in Worthing, with 66 accommodation choices including 28 apartments. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Arundel Castle and Gardens and Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Patching?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 11°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 25 inches in a year
What to Do in Patching
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Brighton Pier, or get out into nature at a spot like Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre. Arundel Castle and Gardens and Hove Museum and Art Gallery are other popular places to visit in the area.
How to Get to Patching and Around the Area
Fly into London (LGW-Gatwick), which is located 24.8 mi (40 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.