Choose dates to view prices
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighborhood, Vice Versa is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Luxembourg Gardens, while Grand Palais and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Boucicaut Station is 8 minutes by foot and Porte de Versailles Metro Station is 8 minutes.Parisの旅行ガイドを見る
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 徒歩 11 分
- Les Invalides - 車で 9 分
- Tour Montparnasse - 車で 12 分
- Champ de Mars - 車で 12 分
- Eiffel Tower - 車で 12 分
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 3 min drive
- Boucicaut Station - 8 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 44 min drive
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort