- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Chess Hotelの概要
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, The Chess Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Palais Royal and Place de la Concorde are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including segway rentals/tours, boat tours, and golfing. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Parisの旅行ガイドを見る
- Galeries Lafayette - 徒歩 4 分
- Palais Garnier - 徒歩 5 分
- Les Halles - 徒歩 15 分
- Louvre Museum - 徒歩 16 分
- Place de la Concorde - 徒歩 16 分
- Opera Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 26 min drive
The Chess Hotel
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good Hotel With Spotty WiFi
Overall, the hotel is nice as is the area around it. The service is attentive and the rooms are clean. The only major downside is that the WiFi service was spotty. I had difficulty connecting to webinars that I needed to participate in. For this reason, I would not stay in the hotel again unless the WiFi connectivity was improved significantly.