Hotel Eiffel Seineの概要
Choose dates to view prices
ファミリー ルーム 2 ベッドルーム 2 バスルーム
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighborhood, Hotel Eiffel Seine is in a shopping district and near a metro station. Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Paris Champs de Mars-Eiffel Tower Station is just steps away and Bir-Hakeim Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Eiffel Tower - 徒歩 8 分
- Champ de Mars - 徒歩 8 分
- Les Invalides - 車で 7 分
- Arc de Triomphe - 車で 9 分
- Lido - 車で 10 分
- Paris Champs de Mars-Eiffel Tower Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 26 min drive
Hotel Eiffel Seine
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The rooms are very small, staff was very rude and there is a lot of street noise.