- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade
- 7 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Namba Parks
- 8 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Osaka's Namba neighborhood, this condo is near a metro station. Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spa World and Umeda Sky Building. Check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka, and consider making time for Tennoji Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 7 min walk
- Amerikamura - 7 min walk
- Namba Parks - 8 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 9 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 10 min walk
- Osaka Namba Station - 2 min walk
- Namba Station - Osaka Metro - 2 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Condominium House in Osaka Namba
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to No<br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and a keypad code prior to arrival. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Futon bed fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Condominium House in Osaka Namba Condo
- Condominium House in Osaka Namba Osaka
- Condominium House in Osaka Namba Condo Osaka
This property doesn't have any reviews yet
If you book and review your stay, you'll see your review here.