- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
LUXE In Venice - The Venice Residencesの概要
Choose dates to view prices
ファミリー アパートメント 2 ベッドルーム 禁煙 カナルビュー
Located in Taguig, LUXE In Venice - The Venice Residences is connected to a shopping center. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Venice Grand Canal Mall and Ayala Malls: Market! Market!. Traveling with kids? Make time for Manila Ocean Park, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Venice Grand Canal Mall - 徒歩 4 分
- Fort Bonifacio - 徒歩 7 分
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 車で 8 分
- Glorietta Mall - 車で 14 分
- SM Makati - 車で 15 分
- Ayala Center Station - 5 min drive
- Manila FTI Station - 6 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 26 min drive
LUXE In Venice - The Venice Residences
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 2000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: PHP 350 for adults and PHP 350 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: PHP 300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property manager Josie is excellent and very helpful. She answered all our questions. She assisted us in taking our luggages in the room and transport to the airport. The property is very clean but there is a smell of sewer inside the room not just in the bathroom. The other renters/tenants will wake you up in the middle of the night when they close their doors. They ALWAYS slam their doors. The smell of air freshener is overwhelming especially in the lobby. I think they are trying to mask the smell of sewer or whatever that is.