Where to stay in Lagos
Lagos City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(21 area reviews)
Lagos City Center is noteworthy for its historic sites, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Lagos Cultural Center and Henry the Navigator Statue.
Porto de Mós
4.5/5Wonderful!(17 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Porto de Mós, Porto de Mos Beach and Praia do Canavial are top sights worth seeing.
4.5/5Wonderful!(36 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Ameijeira, Dona Ana Beach and Pinhao Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Top Hotels in Lagos
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Top things to do in Lagos
Lagos Beach Vacation
Unwind on the shoreline and gaze at the sunlight twinkling along the water during your Lagos vacation. If you're craving a memorable beach experience, a trip to Lagos will be right up your alley. You've probably heard about Meia Praia Beach (1 mile (2 km) away). We suggest staying in accommodations nearby. However, plenty of travelers also choose Lagos vacation packages near Porto de Mos Beach or Camilo Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Lagos
- If you want to stay right near the shoreline, see what's available at these Lagos beach hotels. There's sure to be something to suit your travel style.
- Many travelers also spend their getaway in apartments around these parts. B08 - Central 2 bed with Spa And Pool by DreamAlgarve and C7 - 3 Bed Luxury Penthause by DreamAlgarve are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Don't like endlessly reaching for your wallet while on vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Lagos are the perfect solution.
- Lagos, population 18,800, is popular for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Lagos things to do page.
- Meia Praia Beach is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Lagos vacation deals.