Apartments in Kemer for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kemer
Other property types in Kemer
Amara Club Marine Nature - All Inclusive
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2019
Rixos Beldibi - All Inclusive
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2019
Cirali Hera Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Kemer
You'll find 379 accommodation choices in Kemer, including a selection of apartments. While you're here, why not visit the spas and enjoy the beaches? Phaselis Ruins and Olympos Beach are popular attractions worth a visit.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Kemer
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 35°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 982 inches in a year
What to Do in Kemer
Kemer is known for its beaches and spas. Cultural attractions include Nomad Theme Park and Phaselis Museum, whereas Olympos Beach and Kemer Merkez Bati Public Beach are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other places in town to visit include Phaselis Ruins and Liman Street.Kemer is known also for its:
How to Get to Kemer and Around the Area
Fly into Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), which is located 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.