Apartments in Canberra for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Canberra
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Other property types in Canberra
Pavilion on Northbourne
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Canberra
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Canberra with 149 accommodation options including 59 apartments. Seek out the acclaimed art scene and fascinating museums in this family-friendly area. EPIC and National Museum of Australia are popular attractions to visit.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Apartments are a good option for solo travellers who want to live like locals, and also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Canberra?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 28°C and nighttime temperatures average 10°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 17°C and nighttime averages are around 1°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average rainfall is 579 inches in a year
What to Do in Canberra
Visitors speak highly of Canberra for its local art scene and shops. National Zoo and Aquarium and Canberra and Region Visitors Centre are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include National Museum of Australia and National Gallery of Australia. You can also visit some other popular places in town including EPIC and Australian National Botanic Gardens.Canberra is also notable for its:
How to Get to Canberra and Around the Area
Fly into Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), which is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.