Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Appalachian Mountains
Downtown Washington D.C.
4.5/5Wonderful!(6,676 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and theaters as well as vibrant entertainment, nightlife and shopping districts await in this city center neighborhood.
4/5Very Good!(5,906 area reviews)
CNN Center and Centennial Olympic Park are a few top attractions in Downtown Atlanta. Hop around the city on the metro at Five Points Station or Peachtree Center Station and check out the area's must-see aquarium, great live music, and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,869 area reviews)
Known for its elegant residential neighborhoods, this affluent Atlanta district has upscale shopping malls, lush parks and a museum that honors the antebellum South.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,329 area reviews)
Midtown is highly notable for its fantastic nightlife, and you might want to visit top sights like Fox Theatre and Atlanta Symphony Hall. See more of Atlanta by jumping on the metro at Midtown Station or Arts Center Station.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Inner Harbor. Make a stop by National Aquarium in Baltimore or Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina while you're exploring the area.
More trip options
- Appalachian Mountains Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Appalachian Mountains Airports
- Hotels in Appalachian Mountains Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Appalachian Mountains Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Appalachian Mountains
- More Hotel Options in Appalachian Mountains
- Appalachian Mountains Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in United States of America
- Other Hotels near Appalachian Mountains, United States of America
- Hotels in Popular Destinations