Apartments in Antalya for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Antalya
Staying in an Apartment in Antalya
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Antalya with 2513 hotels and other accommodation options to select from, including 179 apartments. Be sure to enjoy the treasured shops and entertainment choices in this family-friendly area. Clock Tower and Alaaddin Mosque are top sights to discover.
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Antalya
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 35°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 982 inches in a year
Things to Do in Antalya
Antalya is well regarded for its beaches and shops. Family-friendly attractions include Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland and Antalya Aquarium, whereas Karaalioglu Park and Duden Waterfalls are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Clock Tower and Alaaddin Mosque.Antalya is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Antalya and Around the Area
Fly into Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), which is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.