Apartments in Airlie Beach for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Airlie Beach
Airlie Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Colonial Palms Motor Inn
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Coral Sea Marina Resort
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Airlie Beach
There are plenty of places to stay in Airlie Beach with 161 hotels and other lodging options to choose from, including 71 apartments. Why not enjoy the bustling marina and amazing beaches in this romantic area?
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Best Time to Visit Airlie Beach
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically December and January, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 29°C is the daytime average and 13°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Average rainfall is 48 inches in a year
Must See in Airlie Beach
Travellers appreciate Airlie Beach for its marina and shops. Airlie Beach Lagoon and Boathaven Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Proserpine Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Port of Airlie and Airlie Beach Market are other places to visit while you're in town.Airlie Beach is also known for:
- Coral reefs
How to Get to Airlie Beach and Around the Area
Fly into Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), which is located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away. You can also search for flights into Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), which is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away.
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Proserpine Station. You can learn about water transport options at the marina.