Apartments in West Glacier for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Other property types in West Glacier
Glacier Outdoor Center
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
West Glacier Cabin Village
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in West Glacier
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the larger Whitefish area, with 458 hotels and accommodation options including 36 apartments. Take time to enjoy the area's glaciers and parks.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit West Glacier
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 11°C and nighttime temperatures average -10°C
- April-June: 25°C is the daytime average and -2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 29°C and nighttime averages are around 1°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 392 inches in a year
What to Do in West Glacier
West Glacier is known for its glaciers and parks. Glacier National Park and Lake McDonald are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Alberta Tourist Information Center is one of the cultural attractions. Other places in town to visit include Mount Brown Lookout and Bird Woman Falls.West Glacier is also notable for its:
How to Get to West Glacier and Around the Area
Fly into Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), which is located 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.