Apartments in Vicar for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Vicar
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2018
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2019
Other property types in Vicar
Hotel Envía Almería Spa & Golf
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Envía Almería Apartments Spa & Golf
Deluxe Apartment 9 Roquetas de Mar with Golf and Heated Pool
Staying in an Apartment in Vicar
You might have as many choices centrally in Vicar, but Expedia can help you search for accommodation in the area similar to apartments. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins.
Best Time to Visit Vicar
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average 8°C
- April-June: 29°C is the daytime average and 11°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average rainfall is 219 inches in a year
What to Do in Vicar
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Roquetas de Mar Aquarium, or get outside and enjoy nature at Playa de Aguadulce. La Envia Golf Course and Gran Plaza Mall are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Vicar is known also for its:
How to Get to Vicar and Around the Area
Fly into Almeria (LEI), which is located 16.2 mi (26 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.