Semi-detached house, 130 m. on three floors, garden of 400 meters closed and fenced.
Its capacity is up to 6 people overnight.
The Carra, is built with the typical characteristics of the Cantabrian houses, and the solana is the most typical element of this construction, it is a balcony with wooden railing protected from winds and rain.
The exterior of the house is in perfect harmony with its surroundings, and its farm grants great privacy by being fenced and having trees and vegetation protecting its space. Inside, the guest will find all the necessary equipment and accessories for daily life.
Beaches from 3 km, 600 meters from the Nansa river, wide possibilities, free Wi-Fi, close to the main tourist centers, and services, Banks, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Medical Center ..., decorated and equipped to detail.
Main floor: fully equipped kitchen, with high-end appliances, high quality utensils, (casseroles, pans), quick cooker, coffee maker, juicer, complete cutlery, complete glassware. living room - dining room, with central fireplace, tv with built-in cd, 1 toilet, intercom pedestrian access by the front of the chalet, porch with table and benches.
1st floor: 3 bedrooms and a full attic bathroom, with hairdryer and iron, two rooms are with a double bed, both with access to a balcony, and the third with two beds, with a dormer window. All rooms have television.
Ground floor: garage (garden furniture with complete dining room for solid teak wood exterior, anatomically colorful modern style sun loungers, side tables, teak butler table, laundry room (washing machine, iron and ironing board).
The house provides a space reserved for garden lovers, where they can enjoy the beauty of its flowers and planters, its tranquility and the comfort of its furniture and accessories (garden dining room, anatomical sunbeds, rustic barbecue, game of the breed ).
Garden: 400 m. closed, independent lighting by zones, distributed in three heights, has access with sliding forging door, for 2 cars in private parking, side area with fruit trees, plum, apple tree, medlar, lemon tree, pomegranate, cherry tree, a woodcutter, front garden spacious, with a weeping willow in the center.
Children can enjoy playground and basketball court.
The town is 110 meters above sea level, in a quiet and rural environment, with 182 registered inhabitants, access to the motorway 5 minutes, 4 km. sanitary services, banks, shops and supermarkets, beaches from 3km. This population is accessed through the local road CA-842. 1 The Prellezo - Unquera and Casamaría - Unquera public transport lines have a stop in the town.
Extensive activity options, there are several companies that facilitate all possible alternatives in the area:
Crossing in 4x4 by Picos de Europa and other routes, guide service for hiking, sea excursions, canoeing, canoeing, rafting, canyons, ravines, hydrospeed, canoeing courses, scuba diving, horseback riding, caving, descent mountain bikes, river descent, hunting and fishing, salmon watching, climbing courses, 18-hole golf course designed by Severiano Ballesteros, or Llanes golf course, link type, with stunning views of the coast and Picos de Europe.
Very close to the house, there are 2 weekly local markets, on Wednesday in the town of Unquera 4 km from the house, and on Saturday in the town of San Vicente de la Barquera 5 minutes by the highway, in them you will find products Typical fresh from the region, which will delight a good barbecue.
A recommended departure for the whole family, is the Nansa river path, which runs along its channel, between native trees, and whose 7-kilometer route starts just 600 meters from the house, at the exit of Muñorrodero before the change of direction to climb Luey, where you can enjoy spectacular landscapes in the middle of nature.
In the winter season, 50 km away, there is the Alto Campoo Ski Resort.
FESTIVALS OF LUEY
• San Lorenzo (August 10) and "San Lorenzucu", which are the festivities.
• Carnival festival of La Sombrilla, which takes place with the arrival of autumn.
• Mycological days (mushrooms), which have been taking place since 1996 during the All Saints holiday. An exhibition is held, with hundreds of copies. A talk-colloquium or, where appropriate, a learning workshop in relation to the topic and a tasting of edible mushrooms.
Playa del Sable, Las Arenas beach, Berellín beach, Aramal beach, Merón and Gerra beach in San Vicente de la Barquera, (kilometer long sandy beach), Pechón beach, Pedrero beach, Fuentes beach, Playa de Oyambre, Playa del Tostadero (worth your visit, even if it's not summer), ah!, and an exclusive beach for pets, La Maza, in San Vicente de la Barquera, after the bridge has passed.
- Nansa river road, declared a Site of Community Importance, 500 meters from the house, is a simple and beautiful signposted walk along the banks of this river, 14 km. approximately, with hardly any unevenness.
- Road to the Estrada Tower - Road to the Estrada Tower, you can walk from home, go to Estrada to visit curious defensive tower, 5.3 km.
- Prellezo Road - San Vicente la Barquera, beautiful road along the Coast, 4 km. Approximately.
- Visit for a full day, Parque de la Naturaleza de Cabárceno, the first thing that will surprise you during your visit are its spectacular landscapes, extension of 750 hectares, and its size, you can travel more than 20 kilometers of internal roads, and must be an essential in your visit, the exhibition of flight of birds of prey
- Visit the Soplao Caves, you have to book
- If you want to do more km., About 30 of beautiful road, you can visit Potes, capital of the Picos de Europa, beautiful road through the Hermida Pass.
- Go to Llanes, about 35 km., Visiting Andrín, and stopping La Playa de la Franca.
- Visit the Cave of Pindal, with very interesting cave paintings, next to it is the Hermitage of San Emeterio, behind the Hermitage, a small walk that leads us to the ruins of a Cistercian monastery, Santa María de Tina.
- On the coast road go to Comillas, Visit Santillana del Mar, beautiful Cantabrian village, very close, is the neo-cave of Altamira.
WHERE TO EAT (approximate prices)
- Luey, bar-restaurant la Jontoya, next to the house, you can eat for a menu of about € 12
- Muñorrodero, bar - restaurant, you can eat for a menu of about € 12
- Unquera, Los Toneles, very rich rabas. also highly recommended, the restaurant La Corbata, at the gas station towards Unquera, € 11 menu, homemade food and large portions.
- On the Estrada-La Acebosa road, at the Parador, menu € 10
- Prellezo, Quintana, restaurant, its € 12 menu is more than acceptable, it is in the center of town
- In Buelles, direction Panes, La Sauceda, magnificent Asturian food: fabes, Asturian pot, price between 20-25 euros.
- In Panes, El Merendero Rinconin Deva, more than home cooking, do not be fooled by the place, say that you go from Carmelo, price 20-25 euros.
- In San Vicente de la Barquera, - La Folia, in the arcades, magnificent Rabas, the Boga-Boga, in the arcades, magnificent fish, very abundant portions, price approx. 30-40 euros.
- Hotel Miramar, beautiful views of the estuary of San Vicente, can also be enjoyed from its terrace.
- If you want to see a town with Indian houses, and eat Indian corn cakes, you can go to Puron, turn left between Unquera-Llanes
The prices do not include wood for the fireplace, it must be requested, the cost for the wood for a stay of 3-4 nights, € 40, 1 week stay, € 60, will be left prepared on the porch.
• Children are welcome
• Only pets are allowed, with prior consent of the property.
• Private parking maximum 2 cars included
• Smoking is only allowed in the external areas of the property, having ashtrays for that use. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the house.
• Check-in time: 4:00 pm, weekends, 5:00 pm, weekdays.
• Departure time: 11:00
• The maximum capacity is 6 people overnight, including children and babies, although they sleep in cribs, and over beds.
• Parties are not allowed.
• Noises and loud music are prohibited after 12 p.m.
• Children are not allowed, unless they are accompanied by their parents.
• Groups of friends under 25 are not allowed.
The rest of the rules will be reflected in the contract that the guest will sign upon arrival, previously received.