Apartments in Ulladulla for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Other property types in Ulladulla
Mollymook Ocean View Motel - Adults Only
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Harbourview Serviced Apartments
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Ingenia Holidays Lake Conjola
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Ulladulla
You'll find 107 hotels and other accommodation options in Ulladulla, including a selection of apartments. While you're here, be sure to visit the waterfront and seek out the entertainment venues.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Ulladulla
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically November and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 26°C and nighttime temperatures average 14°C
- April-June: 23°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 19°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average rainfall is 886 inches in a year
Things to Do in Ulladulla
Ulladulla is known for its waterfront and spas. Ulladulla Rotary Park and Ulladulla Wildflower Reserve are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Milton Theatre is one of the cultural attractions. Other places in town to visit include Ulladulla Harbour and Mollymook Beach.Ulladulla is also popular for:
How to Get to Ulladulla and Around the Area
Fly into Moruya, NSW (MYA), which is located 42.2 mi (68 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.