- Liked: Cleanliness
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course
- 9 min drive
- 10 min drive
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill
- 11 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Tomisato, Radisson Narita is near the airport. Shisui Premium Outlets and Narita Wholesale Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sakuranoyama Park and Sakura-no-Yama Hill. Traveling with kids? Consider Boso no Mura Open Air Museum and National Museum of Japanese History.
- Boso no Mura Open Air Museum - 6 min drive
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 9 min drive
- Omote-sandō - 10 min drive
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 11 min drive
- Narita Wholesale Market - 15 min drive
- Narita Kozunomori Station - 6 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 19 min drive
- California Restaurant – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Vista Lounge – Pool-view lobby lounge. Serves brunch and light fare daily.
- Super Stars Sports Bar – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The airport shuttle leaves to the hotel from Narita Airport Terminal 1 (Stop No. 16) and Terminal 2 (Stop No. 33) in regular intervals from 7:40 AM-10:05 PM. The shuttle (surcharge) from Tokyo Station leaves to the hotel in hourly intervals from 7:20 AM-10:20 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 4000.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 5800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 5800
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Narita Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Narita Hotel
- Radisson Narita
- Radisson Narita Tomisato
- Radisson Narita Hotel Tomisato
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
It was a good value I thought, and close to the Air museum