Apartments in Tokoname for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Tokoname
Other property types in Tokoname
Four Points by Sheraton Nagoya, Chubu International Airport
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Spring Sunny Hotel Nagoya Tokoname
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Tokoname
You'll find plenty of places to stay with 254 accommodation choices in the larger Nagoya area, though not many apartments. We can help you search for accommodation with similar amenities. During your trip, you can visit the shops, and discover the area's popular sights like Atsuta Jingu Shrine.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Tokoname
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 39 inches in a year
Things to Do in Tokoname
Tokoname is known for its shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Rinku Beach and Kowaki Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like INAX Tile Museum and Flight of Dreams. Other popular places to visit in the area include Atsuta Jingu Shrine and Osu.Tokoname is also notable for its:
How to Get to Tokoname and Around the Area
Fly into Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), which is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), which is 25 mi (40.3 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.