It is our child Hermes' birthday on Dec 24. With the pandemic, all Metro Manila hotels that accept leisure bookings require antigen testing under GCQ. So we looked at Laguna which is under MGCQ and tried Seda Nuvali.
1. Location was great with lots green spaces, walkable shopping and dining options. Plus a gorgeous lake view on one side.
2. Huge pool was refreshing.
3. Basic room amenities were complete.
4. Bathroom had a bathtub.
COULD BE IMPROVED:
1. Basic room amenities were complete but...Basic (eg. Generic coffee were in white sachets, crumbly creamer in white sachets, no sugar substitute). Unlike other Seda branches which had an upmarket feel. Plus couch fabric by the window had several stains.
2. Plated breakfast was also very basic. And servers were not consistent... Other tables had fruits, we were not given. But we appreciate the surprise brownies with birthday greeting. Thanks!
Overall still the better hotel option in Sta Rosa, Laguna. Looking forward to a better Seda experience when the new hotel building opens.