Apartments in Redding for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Redding
Other property types in Redding
Americana Modern Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Red Lion Hotel Redding
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Redding
You'll find 73 lodging options in Redding, including a selection of apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic riverfront in this family-friendly area?
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Redding
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 19°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 38°C and nighttime averages are around 12°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 868 inches in a year
What to Do in Redding
Redding is well regarded for its riverfront and shops. Cultural attractions include Turtle Bay Exploration Park and Anderson Historical Society, whereas Lake Redding and Anderson River Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other places in town to visit include Redding Civic Auditorium and Sundial Bridge.Redding is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Redding and Around the Area
Fly into Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), which is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.