Apartments in Polanica-Zdroj for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Polanica-Zdroj
Reviewed on May 11, 2019
Other property types in Polanica-Zdroj
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Polanica Zdroj
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2018
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Polanica-Zdroj
There are 10 lodging options in Polanica-Zdroj. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation that is similar. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins.
When is the Best Time to Visit Polanica-Zdroj?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -4°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and nighttime averages are around 7°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 509 inches in a year
Things to Do in Polanica-Zdroj
Cultural attractions include Teatr Zdrojowy, whereas Park Szachowy is a spot to enjoy nature. In the larger area, you’ll find Parish Church of the Assumption and Museum of Papermaking in Duszniki Zdroj.Polanica-Zdroj is also known for:
How to Get to Polanica-Zdroj and Around the Area
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Polanica Zdroj Station. Polanica-Zdroj might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.