Canal Parras means "canal paradise" and is perfectly named. Sitting on the water front with a private mooring, the main house is 4x2, with a separate 1x1 granny flat connected by a fully fenced courtyard. Accommodating 12 guests in multiple living spaces, we are pet friendly🐶. Sit on the porch, enjoy a BBQ and soak in the serenity with your family & friends while you watch the dolphins and other wildlife after a long day kayaking, fishing and crabbing - Perfect for groups.
Furnished in a relaxed Australian style, we are sure that you and your family will love our home with a spacious main house and separate granny flat.
Our multi level backyard has a mixture of covered patio, raised walkway perfect for watching the water, garden area for picnicking and mooring levels. There is a boat ramp just a couple of minutes drive. Please note that this is a canal front home and the back yard is open to the canal, so you'll need to take extra care with your children and fur babies - alternatively, the inner courtyard is fully fenced.
The property is located in a quiet, safe area. In addition to the canal front, we are also just 2 minutes walk to the gorgeous estuary which is perfect for crabbing, biking and walking.
The house itself is spacious with a large fully equipped kitchen perfect for catering for the whole group (perhaps cooking fish you caught out the back 🐟🐟), two living areas and a pool table - plenty of space for guests to get together or spread out for some quiet time!
We provide an extensive list of amenities to help you make he best of your stay and are always adding to the list;
- Free Wifi (NBN connection)
- Chrome cast in tv in main room to enable you to stream your own Netflix
- Wii and various games
- Various board games for adults & kids
- DVD Library
- Coffee machine
- Soda Stream
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Kayaks, paddle boards, various bikes
- Kids flotation devices
- Crab pots and fishing rods
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air con/ Heating
- Baby Amenities: High chair, foldable crib, baby bowls and spoons
- Fur baby Amenities: doggy life vests, beds and bowls
Our home has it all, just bring the family and relax. Suitable for large families or groups, it is the perfect destination for a summer holiday or short mid-week break all year round. With parking for several vehicles mooring for your own boat and nearby slipway, take a break in our canal paradise.
1. Canal Parras is self catering, no food or drink is provided, apart from a little welcome gift.
2. Please bring your own sheets and towels. We provide pillows and quilts.