Apartments in Padang Matsirat for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Padang Matsirat
Berjaya Langkawi Resort
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
The Danna Langkawi
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Padang Matsirat
There are plenty of places to stay in Langkawi, with 286 lodging choices including 7 apartments. Take time to enjoy the beaches and sunsets in this relaxing area. While in the region, visit top attractions such as Langkawi Cable Car.
Why would you choose an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Padang Matsirat?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34°C and nighttime temperatures average 23°C
- April-June: 34°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average rainfall is 70 inches in a year
Things to Do in Padang Matsirat
Padang Matsirat is known for its beaches and sunsets. Langkawi Beach and Langkawi are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Atma Alam is one of the cultural attractions. Field of Burnt Rice and Langkawi Cable Car are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Padang Matsirat and Around the Area
Fly into Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.), which is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.