- Mount Hiei
- 車で 12 分
- Kyoto Institute of Technology
- 車で 21 分
- Kyoto International Conference Centre
- 車で 23 分
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
Ogotoso is located in Otsu. Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre and Sagawa Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kyoto Imperial Palace and Kyoto Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto.
- Mount Hiei - 車で 12 分
- Nanzenji Temple - 車で 21 分
- Kyoto Institute of Technology - 車で 21 分
- Kyoto International Conference Centre - 車で 23 分
- Philosopher's Walk - 車で 37 分
- Biwako-Hamaotsu Station - 12 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104 min drive
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Ogotoso Inn Otsu
- Ogotoso Inn
- Ogotoso Otsu
- Ogotoso Otsu
- Ogotoso Ryokan
- Ogotoso Ryokan Otsu