- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Scandic Solli Osloの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
ルーム クイーンベッド 1 台
Located in Oslo's Frogner neighborhood, Scandic Solli Oslo is in the city center and near a metro station. Oslo Opera House and Viking Ship Museum are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Oslo Winter Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Telenor Arena or Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Osloの旅行ガイドを見る
- Royal Palace - 徒歩 8 分
- Aker Brygge - 徒歩 9 分
- Nobel Peace Center - 徒歩 9 分
- Oslo City Hall - 徒歩 12 分
- Akershus Fortress - 徒歩 20 分
- Solli Light Rail Station - 3 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 8 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ved Solli Bar & Spisseri – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
Scandic Solli Oslo
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 225 per night
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
50th Birthday trip
It's a family's Scandinavian trip - 50th Birthday. Booked a family room for 3 nights around 3 months before our expected arrival date and even took the risk of having the non-refundable option. Sad to say, there was an issue during our check-in due to water leak (as explained fully the following day). Unfortunately the hotel was fully booked that night thus we were bumped off into a different Scandic location outside the City Center. Although the 1st night we spent has good views on it, we still prefer the City Center location for walking distance and accessibility. We then returned to original booking during our 2nd and 3rd nights. We tried to composed ourselves not to be affected fully with the issue as we don't want to ruin our Scandinavian trip (spent both 3 nights in Sweden and Finland after Norway) to celebrate my 50th Birthday in 2 days time. Nevertheless, the management were remorseful enough for the discomfort we experienced with them. We received a good amount of restaurant vouchers to be spent, desserts with candle on my birthday left in the room and above all the full refund of our pre-paid 3 nights booking with them. That was during our check-out that the management will do the full refund of our 3 nights' expenses with them. Please note, we didn't claimed for it however we do appreciate if it happens and yes I have it back into my bank account. Loop holes could happen anytime but the good thing is the management acted the issue accordingly - way and above.