Apartments in Naerum for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Naerum
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2020
citizenM Copenhagen Radhuspladsen
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Naerum
There are plenty of places to stay in the larger Copenhagen area, with 245 lodging choices including 78 apartments. Take time to visit popular attractions in the region like Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
When is the Best Time to Visit Naerum?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 7°C and nighttime temperatures average -2°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 540 inches in a year
Must See in Naerum
Explore the area and cultural attractions such as Danish National Gallery, or visit one of the family-friendly sights such as Tivoli Gardens. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Stroeget and Deer Park in the larger area.
How to Get to Naerum and Around the Area
Fly into Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), which is located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.