Only convenient for traveling
Many items ,when checking in the office smelled and should have known them, the room stunk like smoke, went and bought a can of air freshner and almost used the whole thing in 2 days, the pillows were awful, the bathroom ceiling looked like it had a leak and cracked, the shower head you get 1/2 the water the rest goes on your feet, the sink the water splashes all over the place, only 1 outlet that you can use if you crawl on the floor and go under the table, no fresh towels the next day or maid service, cigarette butts all over the place and people smoking when it is listed as non smoking place, out our back window by the air conditioner it looked like laundry and rug right by it. There are many that live there and items all over the parking lot and early this morning was a fight next to us and were to leave and they were still there when we left after trying to get back to sleep. No clock in the room , only the over head light, and the tv was so low my husband could not even hear it even with his hearing aids.
Most disgusting place we have ever stayed and should be ashamed for charging us for staying there with all the falsified information on this site. We will never use this chain again, I would rather sleep in a tent or our vehicle.
This business for this company should be ashamed of themselves