Hôtel Inn Moutiersの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
スタンダード ルーム 2 ベッドルーム
Located in Moutiers, Hôtel Inn Moutiers is near a train station. Courchevel 1650 and Meribel Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowboarding, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing.Moutiersの旅行ガイドを見る
- Olympe 1 Gondola - 車で 6 分
- Morel Ski Lift - 車で 19 分
- Courchevel 1300 - 車で 24 分
- La Tania Ski Resort - 車で 27 分
- Grand Domaine Ski Resort - 車で 37 分
- Moûtiers Salins Brides-les-Bains Station - 11 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 96 min drive
Hôtel Inn Moutiers
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
OK for an overnight stay when passing through
It's quite a hike up the hill to Hotel Inn from the town (about 15-20 minutes on foot from the train station). There isn't much in the immediate area so - unless you fancy the slog back down the hill - you might find yourself with no real option but to eat in the hotel restaurant. The food was ok - nothing special, but our expectations weren't especially high. The hotel was quite quiet when we stayed overnight midweek on our way through Moutiers. The beds were comfortable enough and the shower was decent. Check-in an check-out was easy. The wifi was pretty patchy. All in all, for a one-night stay when passing through, it was ok but you probably wouldn't want to stay much longer.