Apartments in Moses Lake for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Moses Lake
Other property types in Moses Lake
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Moses Lake
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Ramada by Wyndham Moses Lake
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Moses Lake
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Moses Lake with 45 accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodation. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or cabins. Why not take time while in this family-friendly area to enjoy the scenic lakeside and top-notch restaurants?
When is the Best Time to Visit Moses Lake?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 15°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 29°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 21°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 212 inches in a year
What to Do in Moses Lake
People visiting Moses Lake come for its top-notch restaurants and lakeside setting. Enjoy the outdoors at Montlake Park and Blue Heron park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Moses Lake Museum & Art Center and Grant County Historical Museum. Other places in town to visit include Surf 'n Slide Water Park and Potholes State Park.Moses Lake also is known for:
- Water parks
How to Get to Moses Lake and Around the Area
Fly into Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), which is located 47.6 mi (76.6 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.