The property is well kept. We had the bedroom with a private onsen. The onsen bath is ok for 2 people at most, the water was good. The outdoor is nice. There are some boiler in the back that comes on and off, so there is a certain amount of noise. The bedroom is nice, japanese style. We had the dinner and breakfast option, both were good. The location close to minakami station is convenient. check in was done in a fast way. Plus: - hostess spoke english - clean facilities, with nice rest area Minus; - 2 open onsen, one is small and can only accomodate 4 or 5 people. - personal onsen is small, 2 people max
- Minakami Onsen
- 12 min walk
- Tanigawa Onsen
- 3 min drive
- O-Ana Ski Resort
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Minakami Onsen - 12 min walk
- Tanigawa Onsen - 3 min drive
- O-Ana Ski Resort - 5 min drive
- Ski Resort Minakami Norn - 7 min drive
- Tanigawadaketenjindaira Ski Area - 10 min drive
- Jomokogen Station - 1 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 177 min drive
About this property
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a garden are available at this smoke-free ryokan. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include free train station drop-off. All 12 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Free bottled water, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 1 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 1 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500.00 for adults and JPY 1500.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- MICASA Inn Minakami
- MICASA Minakami
- MICASA Ryokan
- MICASA Minakami
- MICASA Ryokan Minakami
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free roundtrip train station shuttle during limited hours
- Train station shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: JPY 1500.00 for adults and JPY 1500.00 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Public bath open from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
Amazing ! Staff, food, room. Just perfect ! Would recommend so much.