Apartments in Kumluca for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kumluca
Other property types in Kumluca
Melanippe Relaxing Hotel - Adults Only
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Hotel 212 Olympos
Reviewed on Jul 5, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Kumluca
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the Antalya area, with 2475 lodging choices including 179 apartments. Why not take time to enjoy the gardens in this relaxing area? Popular attractions to discover during your visit include Olympos Beach.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Kumluca
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 35°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 982 inches in a year
What to Do in Kumluca
Kumluca is a relaxing area known for its gardens. Olympos Beach and Adrasan Beach are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. While in town, Ancient Olympos and Gelidonia Lighthouse are other places worth a visit.Kumluca is also popular for:
How to Get to Kumluca and Around the Area
Fly into Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), which is located 38 mi (61.1 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.