- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
In the city center, Eaton HK is in Kowloon's Jordan neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Avenue of Stars and Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Temple Street Night Market and Elements Shopping Mall. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Kowloonの旅行ガイドを見る
- Temple Street Night Market - 徒歩 2 分
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre - 徒歩 13 分
- Kowloon Park - 徒歩 15 分
- Victoria Harbour - 徒歩 17 分
- Elements Shopping Mall - 徒歩 20 分
- Hong Kong Jordan Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Astor – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Yat Tung Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Flower Years – Open daily.
- Terrible Baby – Open daily, happy hour available.
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Swimming pool
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 220 for adults and HKD 132 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 385.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall very good. The environment is awesome. Very nice staff and interior design.