- Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show
- 3 min walk
- Titanic Museum
- 5 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge is located in Pigeon Forge. Titanic Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Island at Pigeon Forge and WonderWorks. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction and Dollywood's Splash Country are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Pigeon Forge travel guide
- Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show - 3 min walk
- Titanic Museum - 5 min walk
- WonderWorks - 6 min walk
- Hollywood Wax Museum - 11 min walk
- Tanger Outlets - 18 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 50 min drive
About this property
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 30 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 8.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 8.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Microtel Inn Pigeon Forge
- Microtel Inn Wyndham Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Microtel Inn Wyndham Pigeon Forge
- Microtel Inn Wyndham Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Microtel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Microtel
- Pigeon Forge Music Rd Microtel Suites
- Microtel Suites At Music Road Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Microtel At Music Road
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge Pigeon Forge
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
Was able to take my little dog was a positive. Cleanliness was ok, considering it was a room for pets, room was spacious. Furniture very poor quality, bathroom very small with small vanity and no nightstand by the bed to sit anything on. Toilet tank cracked and broke in middle of the night flooding the bathroom and we had to shut off the water to it , so no working toilet.