Apartments in El Ejido for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in El Ejido
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2019
Other property types in El Ejido
Apartamentos Puerto Almerimar
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Apartamentos Dream Sea
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in El Ejido
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in El Ejido with 24 hotels and other accommodation options including 14 apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit El Ejido?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average 8°C
- April-June: 29°C is the daytime average and 11°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average rainfall is 219 inches in a year
What to Do in El Ejido
Cultural attractions include Auditorium Theater, whereas Puntas Entinas-Sabinar is a spot to enjoy nature. Karting Copo and Golf Almerimar are other places to visit while you're in town.El Ejido also is known for:
- Mountain views
- Historical sites
How to Get to El Ejido and Around the Area
Fly into Almeria (LEI), which is located 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.