- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentreの概要
Choose dates to view prices
aloft ルーム キングベッド 1 台 ビュー
aloft ルーム クイーンベッド 2 台 ビュー
aloft ルーム キングベッド 1 台
aloft ルーム クイーンベッド 2 台
Located in Charlotte, Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre is connected to a shopping center. Bechtler Museum of Modern Art and Mint Museum Uptown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit EpiCentre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spectrum Center or BB & T Ballpark. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing.Charlotteの旅行ガイドを見る
- EpiCentre - 徒歩 1 分
- Bank of America Corporate Center - 徒歩 1 分
- Spectrum Center - 徒歩 3 分
- Discovery Place - 徒歩 6 分
- NASCAR Hall of Fame - 徒歩 8 分
- Charlotte Transportation Center Station - 1 min walk
- Charlotte Station - 3 min drive
- Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) - 11 min drive
Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the hotel was at the city center, however I picked the wrong night to stay in that area. There was a rooftop party going on at the Epicentre, which caused all the other restaurants/bars to be busy and I had to go through a security check jusy to get into the Epicentre. This actually did deter me from exploring much once it started to get dark just since I was traveling alone and was worrying for my safety. Since I felt obligated to stay in my hotel room, there were a lot of concerns I found in that time. The hotel is modern but already looks so run down. Carpet in my room was coming up before you entered the bathroom, there was a vomit stain in the hallway as you entered to get to the elevators (6th floor)the vents were just covered in dust, the shower needed a thorough cleaning, the toilet paper holder was loose from the wall and kept falling off completely (I tightened the screw before I checked out) and to top it off, I found a stain on the top of the comforter before I left.