- Liked: Staff & service
- Flowerland Kamifurano
- 7 min drive
- Farm Tomita
- 11 min drive
- Shikisai no Oka
- 15 min drive
- Asahikawa (AKJ)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Furano Hops Hotel is located in Kamifurano. Furano Shrine and Goro's Stone House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Furano Ski Resort and Campana Rokkatei. Flowerland Kamifurano and Farm Tomita are also worth visiting.Visit our Kamifurano travel guide
- Flowerland Kamifurano - 7 min drive
- Farm Tomita - 11 min drive
- Shikisai no Oka - 15 min drive
- Saika no Sato - 16 min drive
- Takushinkan - 19 min drive
- Nishinaka station - 8 min drive
- Asahikawa (AKJ) - 34 min drive
- Mont Marche – Restaurant offering local cuisine.
About this property
Furano Hops Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1500 and JPY 3000 for adults, JPY 1000 and JPY 2000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Furano Hops
- Furano Hops Hotel
- Hops Hotel
- Furano Hops Tohas Hotel Japan/Kamifurano-Cho, Hokkaido
- Furano Hops Hotel Hotel
- Furano Hops Hotel Kamifurano
- Furano Hops Hotel Hotel Kamifurano
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very bad hotel
Worst hotel I ever stay in Japan, everything are old and dirty, dust everywhere, staff unfriendly and Rigid rule. Really spoil my stay in Furano.