- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Komono, SHIKANOYU HOTEL is next to a golf course. Yokkaichi Municipal Museum and Asahi-machi History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Suzuka Flower Park and Tado Green Farm.
- Yunoyama Onsen Station - 3 min drive
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Mie
- SHIKANOYU Mie
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Ryokan
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Komono
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Ryokan Komono
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Nice hotel but difficult for non-Japanese-speaking
This is a very nice onsen hotel and staff is friendly and very helpful, but if it wants to be listed on Hotels.com, it should improve the English level of its staff.