- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Komono, SHIKANOYU HOTEL is next to a golf course. Tsubaki Shrine and Kojinyama Kannon-ji Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Suzuka Flower Park and Tado Green Farm.
- Yunoyama Onsen Station - 3 min drive
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 65 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Mie
- SHIKANOYU Mie
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Ryokan
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Komono
- SHIKANOYU HOTEL Ryokan Komono
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Spa services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Premium bedding
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Electronic bidet
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Balcony or patio
- Free newspapers
Nearby things to do
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Nice hotel but difficult for non-Japanese-speaking
This is a very nice onsen hotel and staff is friendly and very helpful, but if it wants to be listed on Hotels.com, it should improve the English level of its staff.