Verona Small-Group Bike Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
H21 - Small group tour 09:30
Duration: 3 hours
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This Tour run rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide ponchos; in case of heavy rain, the Tour will run by foot.
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore, Piazza San Zeno, 37123, Verona Italy
San Zeno church, the man who used to always smile
Pass By: Castelvecchio Museum, Corso Castelvecchio, 2, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
It's located in the eponymous medieval castle.
Pass By: Ponte Pietra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Is a Roman arch bridge crossing the Adige River, It is the oldest bridge in Verona.
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
It was the Forum, centre of city life during Roman times. The centre of the square contains the monuments that symbolise the different rulers of Verona: the most famous is the fountain, built during Scaligeri rule.
Stop At: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
You will see the courtyard of the Capuleti's house, where the famous protagonist of the Shakespearean tragedy lived.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
It's the largest piazza in Verona, is lined with numerous cafés and restaurants, along with several charming buildings.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided