An insider's look at the chilling stories of organized crime
Hundreds of artifacts from Capone, Luciano, Siegel, & more
Immersive exhibits such as the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
Four floors of exhibits
Prohibition exhibition with a speakeasy and distillery
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Anytime General Admission to The Mob Museum
Does not include any add-on items or experiences
What you can expect
The Mob Museum, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, provides a world-class, interactive journey through true stories. From the birth of the Mob, to today’s headlines. Shadows and whispers. G-Men and Made Men. Whether you like it or not, this is American history. This eye-opening, authentic view of organized crime’s impact on the world reveals an insider’s look at the events and characters of the continuing battle between the Mob and the law.
Real stories are brought to life with engaging, multi-sensory exhibits and unparalleled insights from those on the front lines of both sides of the battle. The Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at this fascinating topic through hundreds of artifacts and immersive storylines.
Visit the Museum’s Prohibtion exhibition, The Underground, and be surrounded by artifacts and stories from the Roaring’ 20s. Sip on house-distilled moonshine, or enjoy a Prohibition cocktail in our working distillery and speakeasy.
Enhance your visit by downloading The Mob Museum’s free mobile app—an in-depth tool for those looking to learn more about the history of Mob and law enforcement, and an easy way to plan for your upcoming visit: The Mob Museum’s free mobile app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play. https://smart.link/5e2b7b9811549
Here are a few of the ways in which we’re keeping our guests safe:
- Complimentary masks included with every ticket purchase (while supplies last)
- Complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer, produced on-site at distillery inside The Mob Museum (while supplies last)
- Contactless temperature checks upon entry for all guests
- Reduced capacity to allow for optimal guest flow
- Increased sanitation of exhibits, restrooms, lobby and other high-touch areas
- Special hours strictly for guests who are considered more vulnerable under the CDC guidelines