Cleaning and safety practices
Ancestral Hawaiian stories told through lavish song & dance
Three Course Menu served family style at your table
Pork roasted underground in a traditional imu
Unobstructed views of the Hawaiian Sunset
Stunning oceanside setting on luau grounds
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Te Au Moana luau
Three course meal served family-style tableside.
Fresh flower lei or other substitution (based on availability).
Know Before You Book
You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
Check-in time is between 4:30pm – 5:30pm depending on sunset and is assigned per party. Your check-in time will be emailed to you once your booking is received.
Please take note of your check in time. CDC, State and County guidelines must be followed, including social distancing and face coverings being worn at all times unless eating or drinking.
What you can expect
Attend a unique luau and witness the tradition of Te Au Moana—the sharing of ancestral stories through lavish song and dance—while enjoying a buffet-style Hawaiian feast under the starry island skies of Maui.
Arrive at the Marriot and lower your head while anointed with a fresh flower lei. With a cocktail in-hand, stroll the pristine palm-lined lawn and awe at the sparkling Pacific Ocean backdrop.
A kalua pig is unearthed form the underground imu, signalling the start of dinner. Enjoy your sumptuous island cuisine, clink glasses with your dining companions, and celebrate the stunning sunset. As the evening falls, the show begins—bringing to life the tales of Maui's people. Watch beautiful dancers sway and men spin fire as music and movement create an unforgettable experience.
We invite you to dine as the ocean sits peacefully before you, as it has for thousands of years. We ask you to dance under the Maui skies; the moon and stars await you, and we hope that you discover all the fascinating stories at Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide, a spectacular luau experience like no other!
Sample Menu subject to change;
- Hawaiian Style Poke
- Poi Taro Rolls
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Green Salad
- Potato Mac Salad
- Imu Kalua Pork
- Sauteed Mahi Mahi
- Ginger Teriyaki Grilled Flank Steak
- Local Honey Coconut Glazed Baked Purple Sweet Potato
- Roasted Garlic Edamame Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Large White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Fresh Sliced Fruit
- Freshly Brewed Starbucks Coffee
- The Mighty Leaf Tea Hot Tea Selections
- Iced Tea
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners