Small-Group Handmade Vintage Workshop in Waco - Tea Towels or Pillows
- Inspiration. Product know how. DIY goodness. Sound like your beat? If you're looking for something fun while in Waco, our workshops are a great idea. We show you how to make what's in the class, but better yet, you get to take it with you.For anyone who hasn’t used the IOD Décor Stamps, they are essentially what they sound like. A stamp. Similar to a stamp that you might’ve used as a child- but magical. The IOD Décor Stamps have the power to transform an item that you found on the side of the road to an item that you will have to convince your husband you didn’t spend your entire monthly budget on. Yeah, that good.In this class, you will be making (3) kitchen or hand towels or (1) pillow case. They are a hot seller in the shop, but to be honest, its way more fun to make your own (and cheaper!)We have been on the Travel Channel, Fox National News, The Washington Post & Local TV.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 1:30 PM
What you can expect
The location is also one of the most popular lunch cafes and stores in Waco. You can park here for free and shop for great antiques and vintage items and great prices. Sironia also has a great food - but only serves lunch.
You will receive (3) tea towels or (2) bed pillow-cases or (1) square throw pillow case [[you choose]] – and all materials needed to make vintage tea towels. You will use our IOD (Iron Orchid Design) stamps and materials to create souvenirs for your trip here in Waco. You can customize them in many different ways. A fun adventure for couples or by yourself.
• Sironia, 1509 Austin Ave, Waco, TX 76701-1711
• Savage Finds Antiques & Oddities, 1509 Austin Ave Sironia, Upstairs in Back, Waco, TX 76701