About this activity
What's included, what's not
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Local English speaking guide
China group visa
Entry/Admission - Luohu Commerical City (Lo Wu Shopping Plaza)
Know Before You Book
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Full hotel pick up list is under Voucher after booking
Please make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport which show the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process(Please make sure to provide 5 work days before the departure date)
China Group Visa: Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
Full Name as per passport
Date of Birth
Passport Expiry Date
Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
Note: If you have continuous journey to Mainland China after your Hong Kong trip, you must hold a multiple entry China visa. It’s your own responsibility to apply for multiple entry China visa prior to the trip
Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit or transit the HKSAR visa-free (if seeking to enter the HKSAR during transit). More detailed explanation, please check with Hong Kong Immigration Department
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
Masks are required to be worn throughout the tour.
Departure time: 6:40 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luohu Commerical City (Lo Wu Shopping Plaza), Shenzhen Railway Station Square Road Luohu District, Shenzhen 528000 China
On your full-day tour, your guide picks you up from the hotel and takes you to the railway station where you’ll board a train for the 1-hour journey into Shenzhen.
The tour starts in Shenzhen with a visit to Lichi Park. This lively park is a popular place for the locals to gather for morning exercise. The tour will then makes its way to the Meridian View Centre, the observatory deck of Shun Hing Square, one of the highest buildings in Shenzhen. Get some great views of the city and bordering Hong Kong while enjoying some light refreshments.
Head over to a Chinese arts and craft center to view a collection of terracotta sculptures which originated from Xian. The figures depicting the army of Emperor Qin, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221-207 BC), were buried with him to guard his empire in the afterlife, and some of them were shipped to Shenzhen for exhibition purposes Also included at this center is a display of jade products and an opportunity to see a tea ceremony.
Enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch before starting your shopping extravaganza with free time to explore some of the 1,500 shops at the Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall. You’ll have approximately 2.5 hours to browse throughout this five-story glass building. Find everything you've ever imagined including watches, handbags, shoes, electronics, clothes and much more!
After your shopping spree, travel by first-class train back to Hong Kong followed by a return transfer back to your original pick up hotel.
Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
• Full Name as per passport
• Date of Birth
• Passport Number
• Passport Expiry Date
• Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
Please make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport showing the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process.
Duration: 11 hours
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Traveler pickup is offered Hotel pick up from selected downtown hotels: BP International Hotel Charterhouse City Garden Conrad Cordis at Langham Place Dorsett Wanchai Eaton Excelsior Gateway Grand Hyatt Harbour Grand Hong Kong Harbour Grand Kowloon Harbour Plaza Metropolis Harbour Plaza North Point Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Icon Hotel Panorama Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui InterContinental Grand Stanford InterContinental Hong Kong Island Shangri-la JW Marriott Kimberley Kowloon Hotel Kowloon Shangri-la L'Hotel Causeway Bay Marco Polo Hong Kong Metropark Causeway Bay Metropark Kowloon Metropark Mong Kok Nathan Novotel Century Novotel Nathan Road Park Hotel Park Lane Prince Regal Hong Kong Regal Kowloon Royal Garden
- Hong Kong SAR China