About this activity
What's included, what's not
One-way shared transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
Enjoy a relaxing finish to your trip with a shared transfer to New Chitose Airport (CTS) from your hotel in Sapporo with telephone number start with '011' (eg: 011-xxx-xxxx).
This is a door to door service, cheaper than a taxi, more eco-friendly than your personal car and more comfortable than public transport.
Hotel pick-ups are scheduled to coincide with your flight departure time. Please provide your departing airline and hotel pick-up information at the time of booking.
Will design to arrive airport 100 to 180 minutes before airplane take off for an international flight (60 to 90 minutes for domestic flight)
Distinctive and dependable for on-time pick – up and deliveries. Our gracious professional drivers will get you to your desired airport as quickly and safely as possible. But we cannot guarantee an English-speaking driver.
Our Cherry Tomato customer support representative are always happy to assist you with all your questions or services concern about your trip in Japan.
For emergency assistance during your Japan visit, you can contact our Emergency Assistance Team 24/7.
Please booking now.
Please Note :
• Minimum of 3 Adult fares to activate the service.
• Baggage: One Big Suite Case & One Hand Carry per Passengers.
• Additional baggage: Please check with us & indicate under “Special Requirement”.
• Door-to-door service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Early morning / Late night: No surcharge
Please provide :
• full name and age for all guest
• service date
• flight details i.e. flight number, airport code, ETA/ETD
• hotel details i.e. name, address, telephone, and fax number;
• apartment details i.e. building name & address
• apartment hostname, phone number, and email address
• guest contact number
• total number of baggage
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
This information is provided by our partners
- Sapporo Hokkaido
Best Deals on Things to Do
Experience the wonders of the world up close with great deals on things to do near and far. Expedia offers one-of-a-kind activities that allow you to explore Sapporo your way. Whether you love nature, culture, food, or a bit of adventure, we have the perfect activity for you.
Top Experiences in Sapporo
With so many things to do in Sapporo, planning the perfect day out may seem like a daunting task. Expedia is here to take the hassle out of finding the best attractions, tours, and activities in Sapporo. Families, couples, and business travelers can all find the perfect activity in Sapporo to create life-long memories with the help of Expedia.